Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ulta-Smoke Screen

I was in the mood for something dreary on my nails yesterday, and this was the winner.  Smoke Screen is a gorgeous dark gray creme that leans a bit purple.  I love the formula on this one, you guys.  Thin, even, and covers great in two coats.  Even before topcoat, it's superbly shiny.  These are second-day nails, so they're a bit more dull than I would like, but you guys get the gist :)


This color does dry darker than the color in the bottle, but I still love it every bit as much.  This one is tied with Femme Fatale for being my favorite polish from Ulta :)

Thanks for reading!
<3

2 comments:

  1. its pretty and has a nice sublte shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I really like the new colours on the blog, it's a good change!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...