Thursday, February 9, 2012

China Glaze-Strawberry Fields

Today is day two of me feeling ultra girly.  Not sure why I feel like wearing pink lately, but here's another gorgeous one!  Strawberry Fields is a wonderful bright pink jelly(ish) base with lots and lots of lovely gold shimmery goodness.  I actually like that this one isn't completely opaque after two coats.  It adds to the girlyness I think :)  These photos are two coats topped with SV:



Ultra pretty, yes?  Reminds me of Essie Your Hut or Mine? but a bit brighter and less opaque.  Definitely an awesome shade to be wearing while I'm wishing for an early spring :)  Not that I really need to ask, it's basically been spring here all winter.  Are any of you ladies experiencing the same thing?  We only got a touch of snow and it's been pretty nice other than that...weird.

Thanks for stopping by!
<3

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite polishes. I think every nail polish lover should own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful polish!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...