Sunday, February 5, 2012

China Glaze-Four Leaf Clover

That's right, ladies, I'm finally going to post Four Leaf Clover.  As I'm sure most of you know, this polish is notorious for being impossible to photograph.  First, I'll start with a color description.  FLC is a kelly green that is quite bright and leans the slightest bit neon.  For some reason, the combination of these traits result in the most difficult to photograph polish in the world.  I've never seen a swatch that really shows the true color, and mine are no exception.  With color correcting, this is as close to the real color as I could get.  You really have to see the polish in person to see how gorgeous it really is :)


This polish photographs a lot lighter than it actually is, so picture this a bit darker as well as a bit more vivid.  The formula on this beauty is wonderful as well.  Virtually perfect application in two coats.  It self levels perfectly as well, leaving a glassy finish.
Overall, I highly recommend this polish if you're looking for a unique green.  Definitely nothing else like it that I've come across!

Thanks for reading!
<3

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I purchased this in January and have yet to try it, but you know the story, too many polishes, not enough time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! I have the same problem. You definitely need to try it. I always get compliments on this one :)

      Delete
  2. Super pretty. I haven't seen anyting else like it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...