Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Finger Paints-Catwalk Queen

Catwalk Queen is a mustardy yellow creme.  It's one of those polishes that is "fashionably ugly" and supposed to be all the rage.  Usually, I don't go for colors like this one, but I quite like it.  Not only is it a nice color, but it goes on completely smooth in two coats!!  For all of you nail polish junkies out there, you know how rare it is to find a yellow that cooperates...it's nearly impossible!  Well, this one is spot on with the formula :)  I used two coats here with no topcoat:



I'm trying out some new lighting, so bear with me while I figure out how to get my skin to not look so red.  The color is accurate, though.

Anyway, I think she's a beauty.  Definitely something that will have you standing out in a crowd :)

Thanks for reading!
<3

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Cute Blog Award, here:

    http://myglitteryobsessions.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought this color and I can't wait to try it. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...