Wednesday, January 11, 2012

China Glaze-Starboard

In my opinion, Starboard is the most perfect color of green.  I absolutely love this polish and how beautiful the shade of green is.  It seems pretty standard at first, but after looking at it for a while, I fell in love.  It's a bit dusty/dirty, which adds an interesting touch.  Application is pretty good.  The formula is pretty thin, so I used three coats.  I think I could have gotten away with two, though.  No topcoat:


Pretty, yes?
Like I said yesterday, I'm experimenting with some new lighting, so I'd love some feedback on what you guys think.  Any suggestions as to what light bulbs to use to minimize orange/red cast in photos?  That's the main issue I'm having right now.

Thanks for reading!
<3

3 comments:

  1. I have Starboard and absolutely adore it. It was on my nails pretty often this Summer and Autumn. As you say, it has that dusty quality I like so much.
    As to your lighting, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY like this green, so bright and a "true" green!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...