Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Versatile Blogger!

Thanks to Greeneyespinknails, ThePolishedPanda, and Mimi's Mani's, I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger award!!  Thanks so much ladies!  They all have great blogs, so you should definitely check them out :)




There are only 2 rules to this award and the are:




- List 7 things about myself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers I believe deserve this award

Hmmmmm...seven things about myself.  I always have trouble with these kinds of things.  Anyway:
1.  I am a second year senior in college, about to graduate with my BS in Psychology
2.  I have no idea what I'm doing after I graduate, and that scares me
3.  I want to get my nail tech certification within the year
4.  I have a 1 1/2 year old res dog named Lily
5.  My favorite foods are corn and chicken kiev
6.  I recently turned 23 and I feel old now
7.  I play 5 instruments:  clarinet, bass clarinet, french horn, mellophone, and piano

And now for the nominations!  Can I just say that it is super hard to pick only 15 blogs to nominate?  There are so so so many awesome ladies out there whos blogs deserve all the credit they can get.  These are just 15 I've been particularly into lately:

Again, I want to thank the lovely ladies that gave me this award.  Definitely check out their blogs, they put a lot of time and effort into them :)  

Happy Tuesday and thanks for reading!
<3

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I nominated you too!

    I am passing on the Versatile Blogger Award onto you!!! Check it out at allthatisgorgeous.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...