Thursday, November 10, 2011

Corset Nails!!

This is my first attempt at doing corset nails, and I love them!  I started with a base of Color Club Antiquated and then freehanded the corset with black and white acrylic paints and a teeny paint brush.  For my first attempt, I think it came out pretty good.  Next time, I think I'll try to make the lines a bit more thin and crisp by using an even smaller brush.  After it was all done, I topped it with a coat of SV:


I love it!  I've grown really fond of using acrylic paints for nail art.  The only problem is that the art doesn't hold up quite as well as it would with polish.  I like it better than polish, though, because it's much easier to work with and doesn't gloop up as you try to work with it.

What do you all think of corset nails?  I think they're quite cute :)
Thanks for reading!
<3

6 comments:

  1. I love these! I have yet to do a corset... Maybe this weekend! Thanks for showing us this awesome mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely ADORE this! I will have to give it a try sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks really nice. its eyecatching but its not too in your face which is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute Courtney!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...