Monday, November 14, 2011

Comparison: Orly Rock Solid vs. W'n'W Diamond in the Rough

So...when I first saw these polishes in the bottle, I thought they would be dupes.  They are close, but not exact.  The W'n'W has much grittier glitter and a stronger rainbow sparkle effect.  The Orly is much smoother on the nail and has a tinted base while the W'n'W base is clear (you can't tell the base is clear after three coats).  Pictures!
Orly, WnW, Orly, WnW

WnW, Orly, WnW, Orly

WnW, Orly, WnW, Orly

As you can see, the rainbow/holo glitter is much stronger in the W'n'W and the base color is darker in the Orly.  Definitely not dupes, but similar that if you have one, I don't think you necessarily need the other.  I used three coats of the W'n'W and two coats of the Orly.

2 comments:

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...