Monday, October 3, 2011

ELF-Champagne and contest update

Champagne is a very classy and elegant nude with subtle shimmer.  This is one of my go-to nudes and is perfect for wearing something understated on the nails.  The formula is the tiniest bit sheer after two coats, but I didn't mind with the color.  It made it look a bit more natural.  Two coats is what is shown in the pictures and application is smooth.  No topcoat.




The first picture is the most color accurate.  For some reason, the sun makes this one photograph a little on the orangey-red side of the spectrum.  Hm...

UPDATE: Also, don't forget to stop by my contest!  It ends soon, so hurry!!  I also wanted to say that because of the lack of eligible entries, I may be limiting this contest to one prize (the Zoyas).  Please keep entering if you want there to be more prizes :)

Thanks for reading!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely color! What do you mean by lack of "eligible" entries?

    ReplyDelete
  2. all i mean by that is that some people were entering who weren't followers/didn't submit pictures/didn't fill out the entry form. if i emailed you in response to a photo, then you're legit :) your entry is good to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice color! I need to find some more nude shades. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...