Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sally Hansen-Disco Ball

Disco Ball is a clear based polish with multi-colored small glitter in it.  Formula is a bit gloopy, but it is a glitter, so there's not too much you can do about that.  Overall, I really like this one.  I wanted to show it to you guys on bare nails to show the clear base color and the density of the glitter (this is two coats, no topcoat):



While I think this one is best as a layering polish, I still think it looks OK on it's own, which is a plus.  If I were going to wear this one as a full mani, I would definitely layer it over another color.  I think it would look especially good over darker colors because it would stand out a bit more and the glitter would really take center stage :)

Love you guys!
<3

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! But too sheer for me to wear by itself. I would have to layer it! You are right dark polishes would look awesome with it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...