Thursday, September 15, 2011

Reader's Choice!

I finally got around to doing my reader's choice mani!  The winner of the poll was dotting, but I felt like throwing some taping in there as well :)



I don't have a proper dotting tool, so I used the back of the brush I use for cleanup.  As you can tell, I need some major practice with dotting.  And maybe some dotting tools.  I used a base of SH Pacific Blue, taped it off and added a coat of SH Laser.  Dotted over the line with white polish.  What do you guys think??

Thanks for stopping by!
<3

7 comments:

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...