Monday, August 1, 2011

Water Marble Attempt #2

So I was bored last night and decided to try my hand again at water marbling.  I tried once before HERE, but it was my first time and my pictures were awful, but hey, I tried :)  Anyway, I thought this time was a bit more successful.  I still need practice getting my nails to be more uniform.  As you can see from the pictures, they all look really different.  This time I taped off the skin around my nails to avoid horrendous cleanup (a step I forgot last time).
left hand

left hand

right hand

right hand
For this mani I used:
Nail Magic Base Coat Therapy
China Glaze For Audrey (base color)
Nabi Rose
Sinful Colors Verbena
NYX Perfect Gray (got really sheered out, can't really see it)
Out the Door Topcoat

Let me know what you guys think!  What are your favorite color combos for water marbles?
Also, don't forget to check out my giveaway!  Link at the top right of my blog :)

Thanks for reading! <3

8 comments:

  1. This looks AWESOME! You did a GREAT job! My first attempt at this was horrible. I think I might give it another try this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it turned out great! And I like that they are not all uniform, it makes it even more unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so awesome! I've never tried water marbling before, but I think I might have to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Love the colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like color combination! I always want to try water marble! That's great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This came out really nice! Love the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! I don't mind when the nails all have different patterns--it adds interest and keeps it from looking like a decal or sticker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my first water marbles was almost the same colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...