Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MANicure!!!

So I've been seeing these "MANicures" floating around the internet nail world for about a week now and I wanted to share my own :)  Mr. NailsbyCourteney was pretty excited to get to do my nails however he wanted.  This was the result!  He picked out everything himself with (almost) no guidance from me.
Base color: WnW Black Creme
Glitter: Ulta Afterparty (on pinky, middle, and thumb) and SC Queen of Beauty (ring and pointer)
Topcoat: Out the Door




I got a huge kick out of watching him try really hard to make it neat and look nice.  He was super into it :)
As you can see, I didn't clean up my nails at all, this is all Mr.NbC's work and he was pretty proud of it!

I think this "tag" should be done by everyone!  I want to see how your brothers, husbands, boyfriends, dads, uncles, etc. do your nails!!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out by blog <3


7 comments:

  1. What a fun post! I'm going to try to get my BF to do it. Great idea for everyone to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute of a post! Made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this! kudos to him, it came out pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea I find this so hilarious but I don't know If my hubby would do it and I dont know if anyone should see it when I was prego I asked him to paint my toes and he kept going over the same spot he didn't even move to diff parts of the nail, lol your man did a super great job compared to that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is so cute my bf wouldnt do mine lol

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't help you there-am single all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this idea and am currently trying to convince my man... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...