Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wet'n'Wild-Teal of Fortune

This is one of those colors that catches your eye immediately when you're walking past the polish section in a store.  It just screams 'you have to have me! I'm so shiiinnnyyy!'.  And let me tell you, it does not disappoint on the nail.  At first I thought it was just a basic glittery teal, but after looking closer, I thought I saw flakies!  I mattified it to get a better look and sure enough!  Itty-bitty flakies!  I was so excited :)  These photos are two coats, first topped with SV, then with Hard Candy mattifying topcoat.
enlarge this photo to see the gloriousness up close and personal!

do you see the tiny flakies!?

I have to say, I didn't think I'd like this polish because of the base color.  Boy was I wrong.  Gorgeous.  Also, colors like this usually stain on me, but this one didn't.  The brush was a bit wonky, but I think I got a dud because my other Wet'n'Wild insta dry's have pretty decent brushes.
Overall verdict:  totally pick this up if you don't already have it!!  It's definitely an under appreciated beauty :)

Love you all :D

3 comments:

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...