Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sinful Colors-Unicorn

Unicorn is a cheery yellow cream.  It looks pastel in the bottle, but dries a bit more bright on the nail.  Overall, I really like this color.  The downside is that the formula is pure crap.  Even after 3 thick coats, still streaky.  These photos were 4 thick coats, no topcoat.

It's such a shame that the formula is a pain because look how rad that color is!  I love bright yellows for summer, but yellows have a bad rap because of their formula.  This one, sadly, is no exception.  I suppose if I had the patience to really work with this polish, I would wear it...

Feel free to let me know if you have come across any yellows that have a formula that's nice to work with!  I am always on the lookout for an easy yellow :)

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely colour - shame that it's streaky though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. right!? it's nearly a perfect yellow...ugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really loving the yellows lately. Barielle lemon drops if you want a bright creme, and China Glaze Lemon Fizz are both yellows that I adore with applications which are, while not perfect, pretty decent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was totally unimpressed with this polish too. Super streaky, super bubbly and brighter than it looks. Disappointing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...