Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Another Tag! Would You Rather? 2011 Edition :)

I really love keeping up with the nail and beauty community on youtube and this tag has been floating around :)    I thought I would share it with you all!  It's a bit more beauty oriented, but I know most of you are into that   junk too :)  I tag everyone!


QUESTIONS:

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows? not my eyeshadows!  haha I've invested far too much money in them

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? chop it off

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? pink :)

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup? nail polish!!

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick? eyeliner as lipstick

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? I love MAC, but I have to say Sephora

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life? one lip color

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? winter clothes in summer, only because if I wore summer clothes in the winter where I live, I'd probably die.

9.) Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round? dark for sure

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product? favorite lip product

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun? probably messy bun

12.) Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss? never use lipgloss!  I would cry if I could never paint my nails again :(

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday? could I use a method other than sharpie?  Sharpie, I guess...

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish? ooh, hard.  ummmmm. I suppose I'd live without makeup because you can find stuff to tint your face with like in the olden days.  There's really no replacement for my precious polish :)




I love you all, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...