Sunday, July 17, 2011

ABC's Tag!!




A. Age:
22, 23 on October 27th

B. Bed size:
Full (too small!)

C. Chore you hate:
de-cluttering.  I actually really enjoy cleaning, though

D. Day:
I dig Thursdays :)

E. Essential start to your day:
If it's early: a nice hot cup of coffee

F. Favorite color:
Green :)

G. Gold or Silver:
Silver all the way!

H. Height:
5'6"-perfectly average!

I. Instruments:
Bass Clarinet, Clarinet, French Horn, Mellophone, Trumpet, Piano
I <3 Music

J. Job title:
Wish I had one!
K. Kids:
No kids for now!

L. Live:
Flagstaff, AZ
M. Mom’s name:
Betty

N. Nicknames:
Uhh...I guess I don't have too many nicknames.  Court?

O. Overnight hospital stays:
Never! Knock on wood...

P. Pet peeve:
When people say they'll do something but don't come through...I don't like it when people are flaky!

Q. Quote from a movie:
I'm more of a book person, myself.

R. Right or left handed:
Right

S. Siblings:
3 half siblings, 2 step siblings

T. Time you wake up:
Lately between 9 and 10.  The joys of being unemployed

U. Underwear:
Yes?

V. Vegetables you dislike:
CELERY.  I despise celery with every fiber of my being.  Other than that, I'll pretty much eat any other vegetable.

W. What makes you run late:
Boyfriend!

X. X-Rays you’ve had:
Back, chest.

Y. Yummy food you make:
I can make a mean lasagna.

Z. Zoo:
I love the zoo!

I tag everyone to do this!  It's so much fun to read these and get to know all of you :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great tag! Thanks for following my blog sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...