Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sally Hansen-Sonic Bloom

Today's notd is Sonic Bloom by Sally Hansen Insta-Dry.  I have been somewhat apprehensive to wear this polish for a while because it is so bright!  I would consider this a very bright coral red.  Bordering a neon red, but it's definitely not a neon finish.  After wearing this polish for a couple of days, I have really grown to like it!  It's a red that is better suited for summer as it is definitely fun and bright!



I felt that this color was asking for a konad! Now I don't want to take this polish off!!!
What do you think??

1 comment:

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...