Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sally Hansen-Coral Amber

Today's nail of the day is an oldie but goodie.  Sally Hansen's Nail Prisms in Coral Amber.  I have had this polish for EVER, but never seemed to get around to wearing it.  I don't know why either, because this is a beautiful coral holographic polish.

look at that holo goodness!!

shade- boring, but it shows the coral base color
Application of this polish was smooth for the most part.  A bit patchy at some points but two coats evened everything out.  Also, after a couple days of wearing this polish, I got some very noticeable tip wear and chipping.  I was being a bit rough on them, however.  Overall, I am loving this polish for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...