Monday, May 30, 2011

China Glaze-Awakening

Now that summer is upon us, I think it's time to dip my nails into some flashier polishes :)  Today's nail of the day is China Glaze Awakening, a gorgeous plum/gold duochrome that appears plum indoors, but lights up in the sun!  I was trying to look up some swatches of this color online, but had a surprisingly hard time finding one.  Well, here you go!
here you can see the burgudy/plum really well
I couldn't stop staring at my nails while wearing this color!  (Sorry about my cuticles...ugh)
 















































































































beautiful gold duochrome!















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...