Thursday, May 19, 2011

OPI-Bubble Bath

Today's nail of the day is the famous OPI Bubble Bath.  This color has been a favorite of OPI lovers everywhere and now I know why!  It is a beautiful sheer pinky-nude.  The application is pretty amazing.  These photos are all with three coats to cover up very slight imperfections.
shade (shiny!)
 In the shade this polish looks...yummy.  Very shiny and jelly-like :)
sun

This color is perfect for making your nails polished looking, but understated at the same time.  Perfect for the workplace, in my opinion.  Love it!

2 comments:

  1. Thats a great neutral for your nails! Im following you and hope to read your blog regularly!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...