Monday, May 2, 2011

nail of the day-konad

Today's nail of the day is a twist on the classic french manicure.  I used OPI's In the Spot Light Pink as my base color, the added a white french tip using a guide sticker.  Without removing the sticker, I stamped m60 over the white tip using Sketch-y by Finger Paints.  After removing the sticker I finished it off with Seche Vite.
I really, really loved how this turned out.  It's so cute!  I love the idea of stamping a design over a french tip.  It gives a classic nail a bit of a twist.  It makes it unusual enough to not be too boring :)

On a side note, I experimented with water marbling today.  Hopefully I'll have some pictures up tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...