Monday, May 9, 2011

haul!

Today I finished my senior capstone!  For a reward, I thought I'd get myself a few new polishes and some other random goodies!

from left to right: orly rage, china glaze for audrey, china glaze white crackle, china glaze strong adhesion, california mango cuticle oil
I have wanted to pick up the Orly polish for a long time.  It's a beautiful rose gold with tons of pretty shimmer!  Will definitely be posting about it soon...
For Audrey is a classic China Glaze polish that I have wanted to add to my collection for a while
As for the crackle polish, I have wanted to try one out for a while, so I decided to pick it up.  I haven't tried it yet, but I'm excited to try it!
close up: orly rage, china glaze for audrey, china glaze white crackle

close up: china glaze strong adhesion, california mango cuticle oil
I picked all of these products up at Sally Beauty Supply :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...