Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Nails of Last Month...

Sally Hansen's Lacy Lilac
This color is beautiful!  Not my typical style, but great for spring.  It is a cream finish that is completely opaque in 2 thin coats.  The only bad thing about this formulation is that it can get a bit chunky, as you can see from my cuticle area.

Sally Hansen's Commander in Chic
Sorry about the poor lighting in this picture...This color is, just as the bottle says, chic.  It's a taupey-purple-greyish-brown type color.  It looks a little drab in the bottle, but on the nails it's amazing.  Opaque in 2 coats.

Sinful Colors' Courtney Orange
When I saw this color at my local Walgreens, I had to pick it up.  It is called Courtney Orange, after all.  I wasn't terribly impressed with the color or formulation, but for those who love orange polish, I think this might be a winner.

Sinful Colors' Mint Apple
Now this is one gorgeous color.  I'm not usually a pastel lover, but this color is so dimensional.  It has silver shimmer and a jelly-like base.  So gorgeous.  The formulation is meh, 2 thick coats is what I had on in the picture.  I'm definitely going to be wearing this one often this spring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...