Thursday, April 28, 2011

nail art of the day and new favorite polish!!

I have recently been IN LOVE with OPI's Cozu-Melted in the Sun from the OPI Mexico Collection.  I saw it in my local ULTA recently, and couldn't stop coming back to it.  This is the most amazing, warm, shimmery, coppery-rose color.  It has tons of micro glitter in it and I think it would work well for most skin tones.  I have worn it both plain and with nail art over it.  

In these photos, I used Cozu-Melted in the Sun as a base color (2 coats) with konad m60 stamped over it in black.


I seriously feel like I'll never find a color that I love more than this beauty.  It's neutral, but still has some kick to it.  It's a nude, but oh so much more.  I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a shimmery, nude color that's understated, but wildly unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...