Friday, April 29, 2011

favorite hand cream :)

NiveI have been using this cream for the last month or so, and I have been pleasantly surprised!  I'm usually not a big fan of creams because they are often too heavy or greasy.  This cream, however, is light while still being super moisturizing.

I'm talking about the Nivea Soft creme for face, body, and hands:

You get so much product in the jar, I feel like it will take me forever to use it all.  It's reasonably priced, as well.  It is about $7 at any drug store.

I have been using this on my hands every night to attempt to alleviate my dinosaur scale dry hands.  I live in a very dry climate and my knuckles crack sometimes.  While using this, I have had no problems with dry hands at all.  Overall, I highly recommend everyone try this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each and every comment from all of you! However, please refrain from link spamming me. If you comment, I will most likely check out your blog, but if you drop links here, I will delete the comment. I don't think it's fair to my other readers to have to deal with a bunch of links in my comments, which is why I moderate all comments. That being said, I welcome any and all comments about this blog, and I truly appreciate everyone who comes here to read <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...